Client Services Project Manager
i58:10 Media serves as the premier electronic marketing and fundraising agency for ministries dedicated to the service of others in advancing God’s Kingdom. We work exclusively with organizations and ministries of like mind and heart to fulfill our mission statement:
“We inspire and activate generosity for a broken world”
i58:10 Media is looking for a full-time Client Services Project Manager with a servant mentality to join our team. If you are an enthusiastic believer who wants to honor God through your work, this might be the perfect position for you.
Can you bring a level of excitement and contribute to a team committed to fulfilling our client’s expectations? To be successful in this role requires the ability to catch the vision of what needs to be done and then coordinate everyone’s drive to accomplish the desired results. Can you facilitate agreements with different individuals while determining the best decisions overall to bring projects in on time and on budget? Are you smart and reliable? Do you have the wisdom and compassion to use the strength of your influence to carefully improve teamwork on projects?
Does it excite you to think about working with ministries that bring hope, healing and restoration to people in Portland and across the world? If so, please consider the qualifications outlined below. The bottom line is we’re looking for a person who shares our values and vision in serving others. If this is you, please apply by clicking here to complete an application:
The Project Manager (PM) plays a vital role in working with i58:10 Media clients and vendors. The PM interfaces with clients to manage their projects successfully. They are also a key point of contact with our radio station partners and i58:10 Media team members who are involved with our client’s projects. The overall goal is to exceed the client’s expectations and objectives by meeting deadlines with quality products and services. This builds client trust, strengthens the relationship and expands God’s kingdom through our client’s ministry.
Projects can include the following i58:10 Media services:
- Radio Fundraisers (for 3rd party clients or for the radio stations)
- Radio Spot Campaigns
- Website builds
- Website maintenance/monthly updates
- Social media campaigns
- New products or projects developed by i58:10 Media
The Project Manager’s responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
Managing Key Projects for the Client:
- Review the client contract and clarify any questions with the i58:10 Account Manager to get a vision for the project.
- Set up each project in the applicable production schedule spreadsheet with key milestone dates.
- Organize internal meetings with i58:10 Media team members to collaborate on project goals, discuss & visualize measurable results and confirm key task due dates.
- Coordinate client meetings with the i58:10 Media team so everyone can review the project, clarify goals, determine the creative elements and confirm key due dates.
- Take lead on implementing the project and follow up on action items with i58:10 Media team members, clients and media partners.
- Prioritize tasks and dates to manage the project so it stays on time and on budget. Integrate the i58:10 Media systems to manage the workflow effectively.
- Update reports daily or weekly to keep the project on time.
- Communicate with the client at key milestones to keep them informed and engaged with the project’s status.
- Manage event day activities when applicable for a successful event.
- Compile post event information so the i58:10 Media team can review the results with the client.
Skills Needed for the Position:
- Able to interact and develop authentic, positive relationships with clients and coworkers.
- Communicate ideas clearly and effectively:
- Via in-person meetings
- Via telephone or web conferences
- Via email and written word
- Able to handle multiple activities effectively:
- Multiple clients
- Multiple projects
- Multiple relationships between clients, vendors and i58:10 Media team members
- High attention to details.
- Use creative and logical problem solving.
- Think strategically.
- Take initiative and bring a sense of urgency.
- Be growth minded & anticipate change.
- Be open and receptive to training and new skill development.
- Have an understanding of client dynamics and how best to work with the various individuals & influences that are involved with our services.
- Have a team focus and support fellow coworkers.
- Able to develop, implement, and evaluate internal systems and processes for greater efficiency and profitability.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint. Familiarity with Asana project management would be a bonus.
Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required. Experience may be a substitute for an educational requirement.
Pay range for this position begins in the mid $40K’s and increases competitively based on initial qualifications, education and experience.