WHAT WE DO
AND HOW WE DO IT
i58:10 Media exists to co-labor with ministries that work to live out the scripture verse that inspires our name
“Feed the hungry and help those in trouble, then your light will shine out of the darkness and the darkness around you will be as bright as day.” - Isaiah 58:10 NLT
Radiothons IN 2015
$ Raised in 2015
HOURS ON AIR (RAISING MONEY)
We believe in the power of radio. Our radio campaigns hit goal 93% of the time.
- Radio reaches 90% of all adults every week
- Adults spent 12.8 hours per week listening to radio - more than online
- Average years of radio experience per team member: 17
Crafting stories that motivate people to action is different than just telling a good story. The art of what we do is how we ask the questions that get the answers that motivate the listener to act.
- Stories are personal
- Stories connect to the real need
- First person stories prove the benefit
It’s pretty black and white. There’s a financial goal and we either hit it or we don’t. We hit goals…just ask our clients.
- Average ROI on acquisition campaigns in 2015 was 2.17 to 1
- Millions raised every year
- Multi-channel integration over all platforms
Our motivation comes from a passionate pursuit of Jesus who loved and humbly served the broken and hurting.
- Matthew 6:33
- Hebrews 12: 1-2
- Galatians 6:9
WE LOVE OUR CLIENTS.
i58:10 Media exists to co-labor with ministries that work to live out the scripture verse that inspires our name Feed the hungry and help those in trouble, then your light will shine out of the darkness and the darkness around you will be as bright as day.” - Isaiah 58:10 NLT
Get In Touch
We would love to hear from you.
We welcome your inquiries at the email address below.We will get in touch with you soon.